Go to main navigation
623 E. Fort Union Boulevard, Suite 201, Salt Lake City, Utah 84047

Is it possible to pay less than I owe?

As you very well know, figuring out just how to get your IRS problems under control can be a daunting task. It just gets bigger and bigger, and the times you get motivated to fix the problem, you get reacquainted with just how complicated it can be to deal with the IRS.

Finding a solution to your IRS problem can be an overwhelming experience. We understand this at Huntsman | Lofgran because dealing with the IRS and solving tax problems is what we are focused on doing! Our goal is to help you resolve your tax problems, and get your life back.

Whether you find yourself in a situation where you owe more than you can pay on your taxes, or you need to prepare several years of tax returns, or you find your business owing a bundle in unpaid employee taxes, we will help you determine the best plan to resolve your tax problem, and then negotiate on your behalf with the IRS. Please call or contact us so we can discuss your options and plan a detailed course of action on your behalf. Below are some possible settlement options we can help you with:

We are in Salt Lake City, Ogden, and St. George, and have helped hundreds of individuals and companies with IRS and state tax solutions! Find out whether any of the above solutions would work for your situation; call us at 801-474-0031, or contact us to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with Wasatch Front /Salt Lake Tax Attorney Michael Lofgran.