Salt Lake Lawyers Represent Businesses and Individuals throughout Utah
Vigorously defending and asserting your best interests in key business and personal finance legal issues
Huntsman, Lofgran & Fuller, PLLC, formerly Huntsman, Lofgran & Associates, is a full service law firm offering Utah residents and businesses resourceful legal counsel, attentive, personalized and thorough assistance, and tough, proven courtroom representation across a range of critical legal and financial matters. Moreover, our team approach puts more than 50 years of combined legal experience on your side of the table, providing greater perspective that can lead to more creative solutions.
We provide Utah businesses with general counsel for day-to-day operations, including contract review and regulatory compliance, and help them solve Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Utah taxation issues, shareholder disputes and formation and bankruptcy challenges. We help Utah residents resolve family law matters such as divorce, and financial legal matters such as bankruptcy, personal injury cases and estate planning, including probate and contested wills and trusts.
Compassionate in the office, smart and fierce in court
Huntsman, Lofgran & Fuller provides big-firm capabilities with a more personal level of attention you would expect from a smaller firm. Your matter is overseen by a team of attorneys — and our team approach ensures that you can always reach an attorney regarding your matter whenever you need.
Our clients represent a wide range of Utahns, from professionals such as lawyers, doctors and contractors, and Mom and Pop operations, to larger businesses. The individuals we help with personal law matters include business people, married couples with children, and seniors looking to leave a legacy or devise contingency plans should they become infirm.
Tax, bankruptcy, estate planning, divorce, personal injury — just a few of the areas in which we focus
Just as our team approach provides a more comprehensive legal perspective in handling your case, we provide a comprehensive approach to your personal and business financial matters. We have amassed considerable experience in the areas of:
- Family law — We offer both litigation and alternative dispute resolutions (ADRs) to family law issues such as divorce, where we advise on all related issues, including child custody, support and visitation, spousal support and the division of property. We also facilitate adoptions and resolve paternity issues.
- Bankruptcy — Our bankruptcy attorneys help individuals exercise their rights under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the bankruptcy code to protect their assets and give their lives a financial restart. Our bankruptcy attorneys also help businesses rehabilitate their status with creditors through negotiated Chapter 11 debt repayment plans.
- IRS and Utah tax law — Whether you’re a business or an individual, a tax audit and resulting liens and levies by either the State of Utah or the IRS can make for an unnerving experience. Our tax lawyers counsel you on how to best manage your exchange with tax authorities and represent you in negotiating unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes.
- Business law — Besides serving as your outside general business counsel, we counsel you on the drafting and review of contracts, compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, and corporate governance issues. We also help start-ups make smart formation and other business decisions for their future.
- Estate planning — We help individuals establish wills and when appropriate, trusts. We counsel will executors in probate matters and trustees in meeting fiduciary responsibilities. We also represent executors, trustees, beneficiaries and omitted beneficiaries in contested estate matters.
- Personal injury — Serious personal injury can compromise both your future and your family’s, so Huntsman, Lofgran & Fuller vigorously represents your best interests in seeking compensation. We also represent families in wrongful death actions.
Show counterparties you mean business
When your rights need to be defended or asserted, one of the strongest statements you can make is to retain Huntsman, Lofgran & Fuller, PLLC as your counsel and representative. Call us at 801.838.8900 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’re just a mile east of I-15 on Fort Union Boulevard (7200 South) in Midvale.